Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why this isn't as bad as it looks

It has been a while since I posted a progress picture. Here is why:






To the untrained eye, this does not look like progress. As a matter of fact, it looks like the opposite of progress (click here for comparison shots). As I mentioned last week, however, I had stuff spread out between my brother's room, my sister's room, and my old room. That is, until today.

Those large boxes in the middle of the room are all my dishes, cooking utensils and "desk stuff" from my old apartments. They had been stored in Beth's room. Since this was the cleanest room in the house, even with my boxes stacked in the corner, it has been my parents' only functioning guest room. My sister just had a baby (Yay!) so it is also now a nursery for when my Mom will babysit. As of today, I am 100% cleaned out of that room.


I spent the bulk of my afternoon cleaning out anything I wasn't using on a regular basis from my brother's room. I would have posted one of those fun, "This is how many trashbags I'm throwing out this week" pics, but I am not totally finished. As it stands, here is the progress:

January 15th
January 22nd. Nothing on that dresser is mine. 

January 15th

January 22nd. Not perfect, but arguably an improvement.



No comments:

Post a Comment