Sunday, January 15, 2012

Confession

All right, time to come clean about a couple things....

(Get it? It's funny because that's the title of the blog.)

1) My old bedroom is not the only place I keep stuff. For the past two years, I've been living in my brother's old room. I have some things stored in my sister's room as well. This is why I feel justified in referring to my living quarters as the Penthouse Suite when asked about my residential situation.

2) I am quite a slob. I'm sure if you've looked at any part of this blog, peeked into my car or seen my desk at school, this is no surprise to you.

So, in lieu of my regular Sunday afternoon in my old room, I'll be tackling some of the clutter that has built up in Nathan's room.






Here's why this is so fun: My room has my childhood possessions and things I acquired during my adult years layered on top. Nathan's room has his old stuff, decor and equipment from when the room was used as a guest room/ my dad's computer room, and finally all the *new* treasures I've collected over the past few years. I'll only be dealing with the latter of the three today.

2 comments:

  1. It's ok Amanda, clearly you are just continuing the trend I stared many years ago with all my crazy stuff still in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking around, you really don't have that much stuff; just a small collection of books and some random items on the dresser- like that sweet Afro wig.

    ReplyDelete