Sunday, January 15, 2012

Making a trip to Turn It Up!

I know I said I would stick to cleaning out Nathan's room today. However, I made breakfast plans for tomorrow with a friend in Keene and I figured while I was there I might as well drop off some DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs and the cassettes from last week's post. If you are itching to get your hands on some of it, it should be at Turn It Up! on Main Street.

Again, this is the dregs; a mere fraction of the total collections from which they came. I have lost some serious steam in the past few days. I did a primary sorting of movies last week. Only about half the stuff I set aside made it into this box. I also went through every CD I own. I was planning on sorting them into 3 piles: "definitely keeping", "maybe keeping", and "definitely getting rid of". I somehow found myself with 6 or 7, with fun titles including, "not really even a CD", "I loved this in middle school!" and "there's 1 or 2 tracks on here I know I like and should burn before I give this away". That last one had 23 albums in it. Too big of a project for this evening.








No comments:

Post a Comment