Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Making a trip to Turn It Up! Part II

"I also went through every CD I own. I was planning on sorting them into 3 piles: 'definitely keeping', 'maybe keeping', and 'definitely getting rid of". I somehow found myself with 6 or 7, with fun titles including (...) 'there's 1 or 2 tracks on here I know I like and should burn before I give this away'. That last one had 23 albums in it. Too big of a project for this evening."

Done and done. Although, I'm such a sucker. I found myself simply not ready to part with Jill Sobule, Tracy Bonham, The Muffs or the Barenaked Ladies Live album. Jackson 5 'Soulsation!' box set, however, your time has come.

  Off to Keene to run this and many other important errands.



*Update- The gentleman who was working at Turn It Up! today told me that my CDs were too scratched and he could not buy them. Really? ALL of them? He was, by the way, a different gentleman than the guy who bought EVERYTHING I had last time. Note to self: keep an eye on the Turn It Up! shift schedule. 

If you are interested in any of these- hit me up. I already had a taker for the J5 box set.  Thanks Lucy!
  

2 comments:

  1. Yup. I ripped 'Save Tonight' to my computer. Pretty sure that's the only track I ever played.

    ReplyDelete