Sunday, October 2, 2011

Progress Report- Week 3

I spent the bulk of  my weekend cleaning. Here are the end results. I'll supply the before and after pictures this time.

September 13th                                                                            October 2nd














































Sept. 13th





October 2nd








Here's all the stuff that's being thrown out or donated:





White bags are trash, paper bag is paper for the wood stove, black bag is all clothes, milk create of books is just going to school for my Sustained Silent Reading group (all titles that I'm okay with kids walking away with), cardboard box is full of craft supplies I inherited from someone else's cathartic cleaning and never used (Do you need roughly 30 zippers and miles of bias tape from the '70s? If so, they will be at the Bennington Transfer station), and I don't know if I've every even put that bulletin board on a wall- anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment