Monday, October 24, 2011

Colors

I almost saved this bag full of nail polish. I just recently started painting my nails again, though somewhat sporadically. I have just been switching off between two nearly identical shades of purple-ish red. This bag could have opened up a whole new realm of possibilities. Sparkles, metalics, neons, blues, greens, pinks, blacks, golds, glow-in-the-dark. You name it, I had it. Some of it even still goes on smooth. Other bottles, however, are so separated they look like mini lava laps.


 I stopped painting my nails sometime around high school or college. Then I found the polishes' true usefulness- as decorative paint. The entire outside of my first CD player is covered in nail polish swirls and designs. I wanted to post a picture of it, though I can't seem to find it. Interesting that I can find small things like a bottle of nail polish or a receipt for a tattoo, and yet an entire boom box is still mysteriously missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment