Saturday, October 1, 2011

Loose Leaf Gold!

Going through stacks and stacks of papers tonight. About half are being thrown out, half get reshuffled into yet another "To be filed" pile. While this gem will end up in the wood stove before Monday, it was the only thing in 5 hours of cleaning that made me jump up and get on my computer immediately.





 In case you can't quite make it out, it reads, "Hey Manda, I was wondering if I could know when you think my Jedi robe will be ready, because Jon and I wanted to wear our robes to math together."

The amount of information that can be gleaned from that single sentence is staggering. Yes, my first major sewing project was to make Jedi robes for all my friends. Yes, I did run with the type of crowd who would consider wearing such a garment to their final exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment