Sunday, October 23, 2011

Long Time No See... Little Progress....

Oh October.... the month when Columbus Day visits to Long Island, my birthday, and Pumpkinfest all collide.  I have been out and about most Sundays, when I would otherwise be cleaning and posting.  Even the little cleaning I did today yielded limited results. Here is all that left the room. One bag of paper for the wood stove.



No photos of the actual room this week.  Mainly, things are just rearranged. Small things thrown out. Larger items moved to another side of the room.  Got these spiffy new bins for my birthday, courtesy of my sister who is a huge supporter of this whole process.


The small pink one has already been used for my collection of Camp Takodah t-shirts. It has been 18 years, I have a lot. I have not been able to part with them yet. But, moving on to things that have been chucked...

No comments:

Post a Comment