Sunday, March 11, 2012

This is Why I Hate Progress Posts

I am approximately 26 weeks into this process. I've been meaning to do  "progress post" for weeks, but recently I've had to pull things out of their hiding places to sort/ clean them, so it looks just as cluttered as ever.

Today I promised myself I would post one. Progress posts, like the rest of this blog, are a means by which to hold myself accountable. I can't say they carry the "wow" factor I had hoped for originally, but I do notice all the things in previous pictures that are now long gone. 

This week, I also noticed all the things I already claimed to get rid of that are still kicking around my room. Uhg. I also did not bother to take bags and boxes of trash and donateable items out this time.  Oh well, maybe next month...

Sept. 30th


Oct. 30th

Jan. 22nd



March 13th


Now onto some before and after shots from the rest of the room.

Sept. 2nd


March 11th

Sept 2nd
March 11th
Sept. 2nd
March 11th

Sept. 2nd
March 11th
Sept. 2nd
March 11th
Sept 2nd
March 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment