Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mulling Over Memory Books

My goal for the last hour was to straighten things up enough for a decent "progress" shot of the room. Had I been thinking, I would not have started by packing up all my old photo albums, school yearbooks and camp memory books. I basically just spent the past hour flipping through pages.

Of the thousands of photographs I could write about, this is one of my favorites. Here is a picture of my fiance from 1996. He is the one in the bottom right hand corner with all that hair.

It is not that I think the picture itself is stunning. I just get a kick out of the idea that I probably saw this hundreds of times while looking through my memory books seven years before we actually met.

1 comment:

  1. BTW- the leader of that cabin was my college roommate. Wow.

    ReplyDelete